DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- To produce world-class engineers for converting global challenges into opportunities through Value Embedded Quality Technical Education in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- To develop this Department as an Academy of Higher Learning to meet the rapidly changing Technical as well as Industrial requirements through continuous updating of curriculum, research and development facilities as required.
- To impart quality education in the areas of Electrical and Electronic Engineering for enhancing the opportunities for employment, higher education and research there by contributing to socioeconomic development of the State and the Nation at large.
- To maintain a positive academic environment that promotes excellence in learning and research through constructive interaction among students, faculty, Academia and Industry.
- To excel in imparting domain specific technical education through effective Teaching-Learning process, nurturing research, creativity and critical thinking in applying engineering skills to face the fast growing global challenges and opportunities.