Mechanical Engineering Department strives to provide quality technical education and prepare the students to become well qualified engineers competent to face global challenges and to serve humanity by acquiring adequate professional knowledge, skills and training.
The Department of Mechanical Engineering strives to continually engage in:
- Ensuring quality teaching-learning process to provide in-depth knowledge of basic concepts, principles and applications of processes, tools and systems pertaining to Mechanical Engineering and interdisciplinary areas.
- Providing practical training through state-of-the-art laboratory facilities.
- Involving the students in innovative and group work exercises and projects useful for real-life applications.
- Preparing the students in developing research, design, entrepreneurial and employability capabilities.
- Providing consultancy services and promoting Industry-Department interactions.
- Enhancing the visibility of the Department through seminars, workshops and publications.