DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
The Programme Educational Objectives of the programme offered by the department are listed below:
To create and sustain a community of learning in which students acquire knowledge and apply in their concerned fields with due consideration for ethical, ecological, and economic issues.
To provide knowledge based services so as to meet the needs of the society and industry.
To make the students understand, design and implement the concepts in multiple arenas.
To educate the students in disseminating the research findings with good soft skills so as to become successful entrepreneurs.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs)
A student will be able to
1. Apply knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering Fundamentals in Computer Science & Engineering.
2. Design and conduct experiments to analyze and interpret data.
3. Design a system Component or process to meet desired needs.
4. Function in multi-disciplinary teams to develop project management techniques.
5. Identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
6. Understand the professional, social and ethical responsibility.
7. Communicate effectively both in written and oral formats.
8. Broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental and societal context.
9. Recognize the need and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
10. Develop knowledge on contemporary issues.
11. Use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
12. Develop the knowledge of developing algorithms, designing, implementation and testing applications in computer related areas.
13. Apply the concepts of networks and security related issues in the related fields.