DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
COURSE OBJECTIVES & OUTCOMES
The Following are the Main Objectives of the Department of Management
- To direct the students focus on presentations, lectures, projects, workshops, seminars, symposia, case studies, and Industry visits.
- To develop the students to realize the need of personality growth and development and communication skills
- To make the students to become extrovert in nature to maintain better interpersonal relationship on the job and off the job.
- To provide managerial skills in HR/Marketing/Finance specializations with an idea to bring all round development of the students to suit the industry needs.
- To provide the Students with well-established digital library to expose them to the latest management techniques and for their adaption.