The Reference section of the Library houses the Library’s reference books; those that are meant to provide quick and accessible information on any particular topic. Reference books include topics that are intended to guide researchers in their studies, but not to be major sources for a paper or other projects. The reference collection contains information on a wealth of topics, but that information does not typically go into great depth. Reference books include materials such as dictionaries, encyclopedias, bibliographies, and style guides, among others.
Reference books are meant to be accessible to as many people as possible, and as such, are not permitted to leave the library. The Reference section in the TKRCET Library can be found on the Library’s 3rd floor, Level 5 (Right side).Reference items may be shelved in a reference collection located separately from circulation Items(Books) or Individual reference only items available for keeping.. If you need reference assistance outside of regular Reference Desk hours (evenings and weekends) please contact Chief Librarian/ Asst. Librarian
- Almanac : A Book Introduction for Specific field of ten by data.
- Atlas : A Set of Maps obtained by Geography.
- Dictionary : All alphabetically listing of words and their definitions.
- Directing : A List of Reference.
- Encyclopedia : A Comprehensive Compendium.
- Thesaurus : A List of words with similar, related, or opposite meaning