The students are advised to follow the library timings strictly.
- The students must carry their college identity card with that all time in a Library, recently card shown compulsory at the time of books Issue – Return Procedure.
- Maximum three Books will be issued for all the students for a period of 15 days.
- Books having same Title will not be issued simultaneously.
- A Book once returned by a student will not be issued to the same or any other student on the same day.
- The students are not allowed to borrow books on the card of another student.
- Reference copies, Reference Books Previous year question papers, Syllabus, Magazines / Journals and other material will be issued for Photostat only for 30 minutes.
- Any Book damage making misplacing of pages etc should be brought in the notice of Library staff at the time of issuing otherwise person who get it issued lost time will be responsible.
- Reader shall vacate their seat ten minutes before the closing time to the Library.
- No issues –returns after 6:00p.m