Dear students/Parents,

Check your Internal Marks of current semester and any discrepancy may contact Examination Branch along with subject teacher immediately.

If any student is unable to appear for the Internal Examination or obtained less marks in the Internal Examination, He may improve his Internal Marks by registering for CBT (Computer Based Test). The Notification for CBT will be released by JNTUH.